Beauty Code 85 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 0NQ
Make an Appointment
Terms and Conditions
- All treatments are subject to being deemed medically suitable. If deemed medically unsuitable your deposit will be fully refunded.
- We respectfully ask for 72 hours to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to do so. If requests to reschedule are less than 72 hours you may be asked to pay 50% of the remaining balance in advance of having your appointment rescheduled.
- Treatments can only be provided to those aged 18 or over. ID may be required to be shown prior to administration of treatments.
- We operate a strict no late policy. To make the most of your visit we encourage everyone to attend 5 minutes prior to their appointment. If you are unfortunately more than 15 minutes late your treatment will be forfeited.
- A £30 deposit is taken to secure your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of any treatment provided. All deposits are non-refundable unless deemed medically unsuitable for treatment.
This policy is updated regularly. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at Dr Honey Aesthetics.
Dr Honey Aesthetics collects and uses certain information about users in order to provide products and services, and to enable functions on our website. We will also collect information on this website to better understand how visitors use the website and to present relevant, topical and timely information to these visitors.
We might, at times, collect the following information on this website:
- Your name
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Contact information, including your email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, age, preferences and interests
- How Data Is Used
Collecting the data listed above helps us understand what you are looking for when you use the Dr Honey Aesthetics website. This enables us to deliver improved products and services to you.
Specifically, we may use your data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a treatment enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you emails about products, services, treatment offers and other things we think might be relevant to you (you must subscribe to our newsletter to receive this information)
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables us to identify your computer as you browse different pages on the Dr Honey Aesthetics website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specifically targeted to you. They also enable us to see information, such as how many people use the website, and what pages they visit.
Cookies don’t provide the Dr Honey Aesthetics, or anyone, with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share via the website.
How can you control cookies?
Controlling your personal information
When you fill in a form or provide personal details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
Opt-in to receive marketing communications from the clinic
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily by simply emailing us. We will never ever lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties.
Any personal information we hold about you that you have chosen to share with us is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will hold your information securely, always. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we implement strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow strict procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please be wary when submitting data to other websites. Ensure that you carefully read the website’s data protection and privacy policies before you disclose any personal information.